Before we can activate your subscription and start forwarding post to you, we are required by London Local Authorities Act 2007 and Money Laundering Regulations 2017 to carry out some identity and address checks.
Important – please read carefully!
In order to commence your services, you must:
1. Submit a recent (not older than 3 months) proof of ID and residential address for all appointed directors and beneficial owners of your company.
2. Submit a recent (not older than 3 months) proof of forwarding address (if different than residential address).
3. All submitted documents must be of good quality – a full page with all four corners visible.
4. Non-UK residents must provide all documents certified by a Public Notary, Solicitor, or Chartered Accountant.
5. All documents must be send via email to email@example.com.
6. Failure to submit all required documents within 30 days from the date of the purchase will result in the cancellation of your services, without any refunds.
Full list of accepted documents can be found below:
Proof of ID
- Driving License (with photocard)
- National Identity Card
- HM Forces Identity Card
- A current student card from an educational establishment approved by
- the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Disabled drivers blue badge
- Certificate of Incorporation (for Bodies Corporate only)
Proof of Address (provided both name and address is shown)
- Gas or Electricity bill
- Telephone bill (landline only, not mobile)
- Water bill
- Mortgage Statement
- Council Tax bill
- Bank / Building Society statement (includes credit card/store card bill)
- TV license
- Valid insurance certificate
- P45/P60 statement
- Financial statement (e.g. pension, endowment)
- Current benefit book
- Letter from Benefits Agency
- HM Revenue and Customs Notice of Coding
- Student hall of residence agreement or other proof of accommodation
The information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided. This allows us to create your new account, and send you invoices, updates, or contact you concerning your account. We’ll never give nor sell your personal information to third parties.
What we do with the information we gather and Sharing of Your Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Abide to Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We share payment information with our payment processor partner in order to process your payment for any services you order.